FAP-165 108 MOA Adjustable Picatinny Mount · Eagle Vision
Main benefits of using this mount:
1. NV scope: It can be directly fitted to the Pard 008 008P 008LRF
2. Adjustability: FULLY ADJUSTABLE, FORWARD or BACKWARD, ELEVATION, WINDAGE, EYE RELIEF, AND HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT, that allows the scope to move vertically and horizontally along a guided path, and lockable in different positions, using 3x or 4x or 5x screws on the side of this mount.
3. Combined with Scope cam: This mount allows users to adjust their scope forward, backward, or adjust it vertically to align the scope with their eye relief or eye level. Users wish to use their scope camera and record a session while shouldering their rifle, but the screen needs to be further to their eyes, or, for some applications they might require the camera to be closer to the eyes, such as pard/ Nightvision scopes, etc.
4. Longer range shooting: Long-range before running out of adjustment on the turrets is the ability for users who need to reach out further but are restricted by their current mounting system. By keeping the front mount at its lowest and elevating the rear mount to the highest point you can zero in your gun far beyond, without using the clicks on your turrets, hence keeping the optical center of your scope intact.
5. Multiple rifles: This system can be used to install scope mounts for the owners of multiple rifles who require to use one scope for all of their rigs by installing one Infinity mount to each rifle. They can zero then just swap the scope between them, with little need for turret click adjustment.
6. Durability: This product is robust enough to be installed on heavy recoil rifles, up to .308 caliber.
Technical information for the new ‘INFINITY’ mount: Length: 170mm Profile height from the bottom of the mount to the middle of the top Picatinny rail, 21mm. Total height: 30.30mm Adjustable Height: 4.5mm Weight: 225 grams
Product includes: 1x Infinity Picatinny mount 3 x Allen keys, (two different sizes) 5 x side screws 1x m5 spring screw 4x pard 008 attachment screws 1x Waterproof case
Torque calculation: Adjustable side screws maximum torque, 53-71 inch-pound force to 6-8 NM Newton Meters. Picatinny nuts maximum torque, 53-71 inch-pound force to 6-8 NM Newton Meters.